Saturday, August 26, 2006

Umakill sets up clearing house for site specializing in antisemitism.

For those who specialize on making sure the truth reaches all Islamic fascist support groups (So they can't ever say they didn't know), Umakill has given you a helping hand. Now all anyone need do is utilize the ring to reach all of those antisemitic blogs.

peacepalestine: "Bloggers and sites for ROR
As many know, Umkahlil has set up a Right of Return Webring, where all bloggers or individual people who run sites can link in a webring. Any blogger who supports the Right of Return and occasionally posts information on it can join. Just tell Umka (or me) your URL and we will add you and ask that all the Webring blogs add you, so that the message gets spread as well as building up a wider readership for your blog. "

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Heine said...

Hello my friend,
thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog.
I really do believe we can critize Israely policy and Tsahal without being accused of antisemitism or revisionism, or without being accused to be in favour of the destruction of Israel. I think it's wrong and exaggerate to think like that. May be you are too "touchy". I know everybody should be really respectful of the Jewish people who suffered the Shoah. But the Arab people are not concerned with the holocaust, as far as I know.

6:12 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Ibrahamav said...

It is certainly not antisemitic to criticize Israel's policies. But there are many antisemites hiding behind that statement as they make antisemitic comments.

I am not touchy at all.

12:49 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving comments on my blog and yes I respect you for being civilized in doing so. I just want to make clear That it is not people of Israel that I am against. I do have many Jewish friends from the US and Israel. It is only the government along with our present government here in the US that I do not approve of.

9:11 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Ibrahamav said...

You criticize in an antisemitic manner. The Governments of Israel and the US are the voice of the majority of their people.''They are not dictatorships as in Lybia, Jordan, Syria, and the like.

Their were Palestinians and their rulers. They then elected a terrorist government and now the people and the terrorists are the same.

2:27 AM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home