Friday, November 17, 2006

Desert Schmuck and Mary Rizzo voice their support of the Palestinian dream of genocide.peacepalestine: "We believe that full and unconditional support of the Palestinian people is a condition sine qua non for activists to adopt"

Full and unconditional? No matter how many crimes against humanity are commited? No matter how many other Palestinians are murdered by Hamas because they think they ratted them out? No matter how many genocidal crimnes are commited by palestinians in the name of Allah?

That is what "Full and unconditional" means. Mary and Deswertschmuck are endorsing the Palestinain dream of another Holocaust. Makes you sick, doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger RealDesertPeace said...

I started a blog, no I am not a blogger and I don't want to be one. The only reason for this blog is because I want Steve Amsel to stop deceiving people.

I got to know him when I was in Hebrew U in 1992. And have seem him in many different roles and avataars over those years. His latest stint is Peace Activist.

http://realdesertpeace.blogspot.com

Peace
M

3:09 AM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home